Data Privacy Notice
1. Information regarding the processing of personal data by ZPS - FRÉZOVACÍ NÁSTROJE a.s.
The company ZPS - FRÉZOVACÍ NÁSTROJE a.s., with its registered office at třída Tomáše Bati 5334, Zlín, Czech Republic, ID no. 46966650, acts within its business activities both as the processor and controller of personal data. The company processes the personal data in accordance to the applicable legislation, including, but not limited to, the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Our company processes and manages personal data through our own computer systems and computer systems of our processors. We ensure the appropriate personal data protection by suitable technical and organisational measures.
Our cooperation with the respective external processors is based on mutually concluded contracts providing for guarantees for personal data protection, especially regarding the expertise, reliability and sources and implemented technical and organisational measures pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, including requirements for the safety of the personal data processing.
Processing of personal data is managed by the employees of a specialised department, who make sure that we comply with our data protection obligations both as a processor and a controller.
2. Purpose and scope of processing
We process personal data according to Article 6 ‘Lawfulness of processing’ of the General Data Protection Regulation for the following purposes:
- performance of a contract;
- if it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
3. Categories of processed personal data
- identification details for an unambiguous and unmistakable identification of the data subject (including, but not limited to, first name, surname, title, address, identification number, VAT number);
- contact details enabling communication with the data subject, e.g. contact address, phone number, e-mail address, etc. when provided by the data subject itself in the communication or correspondence.
4. Sources of personal data
- public registers;
- data subject, if it/he/she provides these data within the communication or correspondence, otherwise on demand including the respective consent.
5. Consent to the processing of personal data
Your consent to the processing of your personal data within the business relationship is required in the following cases:
- Registration/client zone – non-public area of our website for registering client details for repeated business transactions.
- Sending a product order
In other cases, where the consent to the processing of personal data is mandatory for the processing to be lawful, we will ask the data subject to give us this consent.
Cookies may be temporary (‘session cookies’), meaning that they get erased when you close your browser, or permanent (‘persistent cookies’) that stay in your computer longer (depending on the setting of the cookie itself or the browser) or until you remove them manually.
7. Storage period
We store data that have been processed within the business relationship for the legally required period for keeping records of accounting documents and records of due performance of tax obligations, and further for the period of time stipulated in the contract concluded with the data subject or for the duration of the legal requirement to prove that the contractual obligations have been dully performed.
8. Rights of the data subjects
Should you request that we erase your profile or have any questions or comments regarding the our company’s personal data protection, please contact us at email@example.com.